Thursday, April 29, 2010

My First Review

"... verbose to the point of obesiity..."

The moon shattered the clouds before it,

"... soulless..."

so bright as to contest the supremacy of the day,

"... has not suffered enough..."

its effervescent blue-white light casting ghastly blue-black shadows,

"... the result of accountants using words instead of numbers."

crazed marionettes dancing under the wind manipulated trees.

I am smiling outwardly, and imensely pleased inwardly tonight, watching a full moon dance between scattered clouds. I pause to consider and reject some of the criticism one person has taken the time to record about my writing. I don't know this particular Adam from any other Adam but he was unimpressed with my work.

And I am thrilled! He was less than kind in his remarks. And I can't recall being more content with my work.

And as for being "soulless;" you won't know the value of your soul until you find it Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment